Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hocus Pocus Crocus

One day, there's nothing.......then the next day....Hocus...Pocus.....

Crocus!

At least I haven't noticed them until, viola!
I love these purple crocuses. Of course they are not mine, as I am never that organized in the fall to plant bulbs, but they are my neighbor's. I mean well, I say to myself, "Oh, I should buy some bulbs." Then the ground freezes.
I wait too long.

Anyway, good job Mr. Neighbor (not the hand feeding squirrel neighbor), you're crocus brought a spring smile to my face.

Changing the subject......

April with Nature at My Doorstep (BC Canada) has tagged me with the six word memoir. Please visit her site, she's pretty amazing.
Here is mine:

WITH AWE AND REVERENCE, I EXPLORE

I do believe that best describes it in 6 words.
Nature never bores me, I'm amazed at how much I've discovered about our world and the One who created it for us.

I'm supposed to tag 5 more people, but everyone I know has done one of these!
Thanks April!

Also, I made Drowsey Monkey's day (also Canada) a few posts ago and I'm so grateful....she makes me laugh all the time! For a real hearty laugh, you must see her "Cheesus", it's hilarious! Thank you Drowsey!