Friday, September 21, 2007

Determined Little Goldenrod


I made my cousin take this picture with her cell phone yesterday behind our place of employment. If this doesn't translate into determination, I don't know what does. There is not a plot of grass for 200 feet. He is growing in between a building and a driveway. No friends except for some broken glass and sawdust.


Isn't that how we feel sometimes? Stuck between a building and a driveway? I know I do. But wait! The crazy cool part - nothing is impossible with God, and that's how I know he exists.

Luke 1:37
For with God nothing shall be impossible.


With all reasoning going against this poor goldenrod, a way was made. :) That makes me happy. Thank you little guy for helping me remember with God's help nothing is impossible.

Happy Friday 'yall