Thursday, April 10, 2008

Red Red Robin


How I love the first signs of spring!
When I see a robin, bob, bob, bobbin' along, I just know he brought spring with him! Look at how his red belly is a nice contrast against those fresh green blades of newborn grass. I love his spring song, it's so uplifting and I can't help it, but every time I see one I have to say, "Hel-l-l-l-l-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o Robin!" In my head though.....so I don't scare people!








I found this video on you tube uploaded by DavidHuxley. If you have just a few minutes, watch it. It is Ethel Merman and Perry Como singing, "Red Red Robin" one of my favorites as I remember my grandparents singing it.
How I wish we can go back to such an innocent time...but that's another story!
I hope you enjoy and get excited about spring!!!