Sunday, January 13, 2008

Seven Random Things

A few weeks ago, I was tagged by Nina from Nature Remains, who writes a beautiful nature blog btw and today I found enough time to sit down and play.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Random Chris Things:
1. I write much much better than I speak in real life. I never have a timely or clever comeback, it usually takes me an hour before I say, "Oh, I should have said..."
2. Due to my grandpa Rich, I am the nature loving freak that I am. Every summer my grandparents took the grandkids camping since we could remember. It has been the best experience I could ever have. Thank you grandpa.
3. I tried to give up fast food and be healthy, it lasted a good 30 days! Damn Taco Bell gets me every time. I'm trying again.
4. I rarely watch TV.
5. Planes freak me out (in a bad way). If God meant for us to fly He would have given us wings...right?
6. I can't stop drawing and painting, I love it! When I have a subject or get an idea to paint something, it HAS to come out! It consumes my weekends because I have a full time job that pays the bills :(
7. I was so painfully shy in grammar school, kids thought I was "snobby" because I didn't talk much. Wow that's far from the truth!

OK they may not be the most interesting but there it is!

I'm tagging:
The Girls at 3 Cat Blog
Tom at Ohio Nature
April at Nature at My Doorstep
Joan at Joan's Nature Journal
Moe at Iowa Voice
I think every one else has already done the random tag thing, so that's it for now.