Thursday, November 29, 2007

Beautiful Sky x2


Do we live on a beautiful planet or what?!? I mean, Mars is all red.....Venus is sulfur acid yellow, aren't we lucky with our fascinating ever changing spectrum? That's what I thought when I saw this beautiful sunrise yesterday morning. I love how quietly the sun gently presents itself in the morning. Although I have to admit if it weren't for work, I would still be snug in a bug at this early hour. How lucky ducky am I, just today I witnessed this beautiful sunset......


Let's take a deep breath of tranquility.....ahhhhh. Do you see that right angle line in the sky? That was man made, it was from a plane, but everything else is God's handiwork for our happiness. Some might not believe that but I appreciate every little "gift" I can find.
If your interested in planet colors, you can click here. Ours is the best one by far!